Building and construction
The building and construction industry has a whole range of specific regulatory issues when it comes to accounting and managing a business.
With the length of projects taking anywhere between a few months to several years, and the potential for payroll to change on a daily basis, you need an accountant with a high level of experience in the sector.
The team at Syed Arif & Co understand the specialist challenges you face and the cyclical nature of your work, and are happy to supply a full range of services dedicated to this complex industry. We welcome any size project, from simple building work, to high risk project planning, through to managing your subcontractor verifications.
Whether you are a builder, electrician or plumber yourself, or are managing others, we can assist you with services including:
- Account preparation
- Raising finance and business structuring
- Cash flow and forecasting
- EIS/SEIS funding
- Business exit strategies, mergers and takeovers
- Project planning
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) compliance
- Employee and subcontractor status verification
- Research and development tax credits
- Self-assessment returns
- Payroll management