Our priority is to deliver first class client service.
Syed Arif & Co. is an independent and established accountancy practice that has been serving a broad range of personal, business and corporate clients in Ilford, Greater London and the South East of England.
For more than a decade our firm has been providing friendly, proactive and quality professional services – everything from basic bookkeeping, PAYE and VAT and self-assessment returns, to helping clients through the trauma of an HM Revenue & Customs investigation.
We have a varied client base: doctors, civil engineers, IT professionals, food manufacturers, retail stores, cash and carry businesses, estate agents, building contractors and property investors, restaurants and takeaways. No client is too small for us.
We develop a close relationship with each and every client, helping them to keep their tax liability to a minimum, maximize their profit, increase the value of their business, and invest their wealth wisely. In doing so, we always provide the right advice at the right time, telling them whenever we identify a risk or threat to the business or an opportunity to maximize a gain.
The firm was formed by Syed Arif after many years of working as an accountant in a prestigious Chartered Accountancy firm and also in a number of sectors, including commerce and industry. We take on – and keep – clients because of our good reputation and experience. The majority of our clients joined us after a recommendation.
Here are some reasons why our clients choose us as their accountants and tax advisors:
- We are available whenever we are needed – from 9.00am to 6.00pm on the office landline and from 6.00 pm to 8.00pm on the mobile.
- Email response within one business day. Urgent appointment available within three hours.
- We offer an agreed, fixed fee scheme, so there are no surprise bills. Fees can be paid in monthly instalments.
- We are competent, reliable and trustworthy, and are good listeners.
- We offer a free initial consultation where we get to know each other. There is no obligation. We will even help set up a business or register with HMRC at no charge.
- We deliver work on time, every time.
We understand that every business is different, so our team are trained to find out everything there is to know about your company, to enable us to provide you with the very best tailored solutions. This doesn’t stop after your initial meeting – our door is always open to discuss your goals and ideas for the future, so we can support you in any way we can. Our clients are the most important part of our business, and we are motivated by exceeding your expectations every time. Whether you are starting up, looking to branch out, just require taxation support or planning an exit strategy, we can help.